Welcome to Mission Girls’ High School

THE SCHOOL WAS INITIALLY FOUNDED AS A PRIMARY SHOOL BY THE PRESSBITARIAN CHARCH OF ENGLAND IN 1888. THE FORMER LOCATION WAS IN THE HEART OF THE RAJSHAHI DIVISIONAL TOWN NEAR THE HATEM KHAN JAME MASJID. AFTER SELLING THE LAND BY MISSION COUNCIL IN 1962, THE SCHOOL WAS BUILT AS A JUNIOUR HIGH SCHOOL IN THE PRESENT LOCATION IN 1967. AFTER TWO YEARS LATER IT WAS IMPROVED AS HIGH SCHOOL IN 1969 WITH SCIENCE AND HUMINITIES GROUP. THE SCHOOL WAS ENLISTED FOR MPO (MONTHLY PAYMENT ORDER) IN 1985. SO IT IS A NON-GOVERNMENT MPO ENLISTED SHOOL RUN BY THE CHURCH OF BANGLADASHSH.

| Read More...